MI TIEMPO LIBRE: Lets Play

sábado

Lets Play

Run away if U see me, dont even say my name, dont think that U can know me, dont try and play that game every day that I get better. I watch as U get worse, my script is too the letter and I’ll write your final verse.

I am here to stay (Well I'm here to stay) and I have come to play .

There a price to pay , time for U to get down on your knees and pray, I came to pay, say goodbye to the good old days thier never coming back watch your future fade. I came to play to get my dues paid, I guess you had a dream but it cant be safe.


I go inside this light I see new life unfold each second I burn brighter your fire is going cold, U could try to beg for mercy go ahead and try to run no ecaspe and no redemption, understand the ends begun.

I am here to stay (Well im here to stay) and I have come to play.

No hay comentarios: